10 inspiring questions for your New Year’s Eve
2020 is almost over and to be honest I can’t wait!
What a year it was…
Within a couple of months only, the world has changed completely.
And although we’re still in a tough lockdown and the schools won’t re-open next week I’m hopeful, because the vaccination has started.
Besides that, 2020 has given me some important insights. And not only that being a teacher is not my calling ;).
This New Year’s Eve I’m going to reflect and look ahead so that I’ll end 2020 with a good feeling and can start 2021 full of positive energy.
Maybe you would like to go through the questions yourself as well?
Here they are:
- What were the three moments you really enjoyed?
- What are the three insights you’ve gained?
- What are you proud of?
- What could you have done better?
- Which skills did you strengthen?
- What will you do differently in 2020?
- Which three goals do you want to achieve?
- What new idea will you explore?
- How will you take care of yourself?
- What will be your first three actions in January?
I wish you an inspiring New Year’s Eve and a healthy 2021 with many new possibilities!
All my best,
PS: If you would like to improve your work-life balance or confidence in 2021 then definitely check out my free guides here.